• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Questions?????????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i mean unacceptable...it is funny getting a rise out of you guys. No harm meant i was just repeating what my buddies at NJI told me. I fly a Lr60 and cl-604 thanks for asking. the X is a amazing machine and i would love to do .92 in it, but the rest of the fleet in my book are twin cessnas

Learjet Pilot said:
i mean unacceptable...it is funny getting a rise out of you guys. No harm meant i was just repeating what my buddies at NJI told me. I fly a Lr60 and cl-604 thanks for asking. the X is a amazing machine and i would love to do .92 in it, but the rest of the fleet in my book are twin cessnas

Dude, I'm about as calm as they come. The only thing that gets a rise outta me are hot women. My post were in a calm demeanor. I don't sweat NJI. We get 'em or we don't. I could care less. True, the X is a fun machine. But unless you are tearing up the skies in F-15s or the likes, a corp. aircraft is a corp aircraft. Wings and yokes in my book. We are all pilots doing a job and as such, you have my respect. But trying to diss my or my co-workers (and anybody else flying "twin cessnas") aircraft is pointless. Fly safe. Still don't understand the "humping yours" post though.

i hear you. I just get pissed and call them twin cessnas when I have to take vectors because i am climbing right up there tail pipe or they are going to slow. I guess you get that from flying lears. But I do love that X. Maybe someday i will get to fly one

Learjet Pilot said:
i hear you. I just get pissed and call them twin cessnas when I have to take vectors because i am climbing right up there tail pipe or they are going to slow. I guess you get that from flying lears. But I do love that X. Maybe someday i will get to fly one

Dude, I'm getting tired of jumping post to post. Pick one and we can nag at each other on that one. I once was asked what mach number we were doing. I responded .84. Some moron piped in that he thought that our X was fast. In which I responded "well we are doing .84 but we are climbing at 3000 fpm." He had nothing to say. That wasn't you was it?

No I would have said wow or maybe creamed in my pant. That is incredible. We can do about 2500 or so to 450 in the Lear 60 but only doing .77 though

Learjet Pilot said:
No I would have said wow or maybe creamed in my pant. That is incredible. We can do about 2500 or so to 450 in the Lear 60 but only doing .77 though

I could do 500 fpm in the crj50 alll the way up to 35000! Who Cares

Learjet Pilot said:
I don't think downloading the Lears or Challenger into your FS2004 counts as aircraft flown, let alone type ratings. :rolleyes:

Spooky 1 said:
Good luck on your interview. I had a friend go through in the last 90 days. also former DAL and did not make the cut. Very sharp and great guy but did know anyone on the inside which apparently is worth a lot at NJI.

That pretty much blows the idea that if you're called for an interview they want to hire you, right out of the water.

Geez, they knew this person didn't have an insider before the interivew. What a waste of time, IMO.

Your friend is better off.

Latest resources

Back