• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was a Sofitel. In the airport. Connected by skybridge to the terminal. It was a lovely 16 hours off...

You can't get any good, real Greek food in that place. Should have taken the metro into the Plaka. Is Nick still handling GA for Universal?

Isn't EVERY guy in Greece named Nick? "Hallo. This is my colleagues Nick, Nick, Nick, Stavros, and Nick..."

As for Athens, I saw an airport, a van, an FBO, a hotel, a van, an FBO, and an airport. I was cooked to a nice medium-rare by the time we got there. But the baclava on the flight back out was AWESOME...

By the way. Apropos of another subject. Based on the paperwork I just signed, looks like Integration Day will be November 14th. So we got THAT going for us.

Ah, you already got your present. GP married you...hahahahaha

You must be referring to another "GP".

Ah, you already got your present. GP married you...hahahahaha

yes... yes you are right. I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to complain about really. That was the pilot in me coming out.

Bwahaa!

PS... Day 3 and I've got 17hrs flight time in! I haven't been this busy since '06-07.

Everybody in the fleet seems to be slammed. Last week was bru-tal.

This ain't our first rodeo. It's been like this before.

Given the choice of slammed domestic versus half-way around the world, I'll take the PBI shuttle every time.

Latest resources

Back