• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Mins?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry but I don't put things between my butt checks. I'll let you be the expert at that game. One last thing I do agree that the Pro Pilot study is crap that's why our union has a mound of research on pay from a multiple of sources. Of which I won't give up any info.

NJAFracPilot said:
Dude, you are truly a dip$hit! The numbers you're using are for a Aviation Department Manager! Chief pilot salaries are on page 72, too. Why not quote them? Go to page 73 for NBAA GV/G550 Captain pay- Average= $125,000...Low= $96,000...High= 162,000.

Read my post again, moron. I said "NBAA G550 captain". Go one line down from the Fractional GIV/G450 pay line you quoted to the GV/G550 line I referenced to read: Average= $119,000...Low= $89,000...High= $135,000.

Now tell me again how I'm wrong. Second question, do they let you out all by yourself?

Well stated! LOL!!!

_SkyGirl_

Some Dude said:
NJAFracpilot you can kiss my cornhole.

Bring it over here, Sweetheart. You can be my b!tch. I thought that might be the way you swing.

Listen, A-hole. You started it...or do you think you can just freely make idiotic assertions and nobody's supposed to call you on it?

Let me get this correct you want me to bring it over here. Bring what over? You want me to be your b!tch? Hmmmm. No thanks I like girls. In fact I like hot girls that like hot girls. Sorry to disappoint you. You must be alot of fun on overnights to some but I don't go to those kind of clubs.

Some Dude said:
Let me get this correct you want me to bring it over here. Bring what over? You want me to be your b!tch? Hmmmm. No thanks I like girls. In fact I like hot girls that like hot girls. Sorry to disappoint you. You must be alot of fun on overnights to some but I don't go to those kind of clubs.

Really lame response, Some Dude. Face it, he got you. Give it up. Looks like when you enter into a battle of wits with NJAFracPilot, you come to the fight unarmed.

I admitted I was wrong earlier. It's July 4th so I won't attack my fellow american today. Enjoy the day if your lucky enough to not have to work.

Talked to a F/A with NJI a few weeks ago. She said she just flew with a newhire who knew noone at the company, and didn't have a G type. Best of luck! Hopefully I'll be right behind you.

"Talked to a F/A with NJI a few weeks ago. She said she just flew with a newhire who knew noone at the company, and didn't have a G type. Best of luck! Hopefully I'll be right behind you."

Yeah and I have some ocean front property in Arizona for you also.

Latest resources

Back