• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Mins?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well actually page 72 in the June 2005 Pro Pilot mag on US salary study list the Corporate Jet Gulfstream IV/G450 as average=$155,000...Low=$109,000...High=$210,000.

Fractional Gulfstream IV/G450 on page 80 lists the pay as follows average=$100,000...Low=$79,000...High=$120,000. Yep I guess I am right again.

Once again, you were stating that a NJI new hire would be one of the lowest paid pilots in the industry. It is a fact that they are not.

By the way, having worked now at 2 Fortune 500 companies I can tell you that virtually no one cares about the ProPilot survey. Most use the NBAA or The Stanton-Group's Industrial Flight Compensation Survey ...

I guess if it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself you're right..

H25b, You can feel good that you sweep the hangar floor for a Fortune 500 company. The fact is you brought up the Pro Pilot study by reference of a previous post that mentioned the study. I just backed up my facts. You didn't. Also, if you are hired at NJI you negotiate your own salary. Since NJI is the only fractional company that operates a large number of Gulfstreams it is those salary numbers that are reflected in the Pro Pilot Study. According to you H25b your are the "genious" (your spelling not mine). I don't claim to be a genius just pointing out facts which you know nothing about. One more point. I said if he worked at NJI he would be one of the lowest paid GULFSTREAM pilots in the country. NOT the lowest paid PILOT in the country. Geez.

Some Dude said:
H25b, You can feel good that you sweep the hangar floor for a Fortune 500 company. The fact is you brought up the Pro Pilot study by reference of a previous post that mentioned the study. I just backed up my facts. You didn't. Also, if you are hired at NJI you negotiate your own salary. Since NJI is the only fractional company that operates a large number of Gulfstreams it is those salary numbers that are reflected in the Pro Pilot Study. According to you H25b your are the "genious" (your spelling not mine). I don't claim to be a genius just pointing out facts which you know nothing about. One more point. I said if he worked at NJI he would be one of the lowest paid GULFSTREAM pilots in the country. NOT the lowest paid PILOT in the country. Geez.

Sir, once again... It is a fact that the NJI guys are at around 70% NBAA FOR THE EQUIPMENT THAT THEY FLY... That means that they are not nearly the lowest paid Gulfstream pilots, not by ANY measure. PERIOD. You can insult me all you wish and judge me as an idiot by one spelling mistake, but this does not change the fact that you are incorrect in stating that the NJI guys are underpaid to the point that you are... My last post was not at all incorrect. Most Aviation Directors that I know use that pro-pilot survey for nothing much beyond entertainment purposes. Go to www.stanton-group.com ... It details their compensation survey process.

If you don't believe me, check out the next post by one of your "brothers." Even he claims you are an idiot. I can't believe you can even read, let alone read pro-pilot... Especially since Clay Lacy is a supposed SCAB. I'd think it would be forbidden reading for you pro-union types...:D

Last edited:
Some Dude said:
Well actually page 72 in the June 2005 Pro Pilot mag on US salary study list the Corporate Jet Gulfstream IV/G450 as average=$155,000...Low=$109,000...High=$210,000.

Dude, you are truly a dip$hit! The numbers you're using are for a Aviation Department Manager! Chief pilot salaries are on page 72, too. Why not quote them? Go to page 73 for NBAA GV/G550 Captain pay- Average= $125,000...Low= $96,000...High= 162,000.

Some Dude said:
Fractional Gulfstream IV/G450 on page 80 lists the pay as follows average=$100,000...Low=$79,000...High=$120,000. Yep I guess I am right again.

Read my post again, moron. I said "NBAA G550 captain". Go one line down from the Fractional GIV/G450 pay line you quoted to the GV/G550 line I referenced to read: Average= $119,000...Low= $89,000...High= $135,000.

Now tell me again how I'm wrong. Second question, do they let you out all by yourself?

NJAFracPilot said:
Dude, you are truly a dip$hit! The numbers you're using are for a Aviation Department Manager! Chief pilot salaries are on page 72, too. Why not quote them? Go to page 73 for NBAA GV/G550 Captain pay- Average= $125,000...Low= $96,000...High= 162,000.

Read my post again, moron. I said "NBAA G550 captain". Go one line down from the Fractional GIV/G450 pay line you quoted to the GV/G550 line I referenced to read: Average= $119,000...Low= $89,000...High= $135,000.

Now tell me again how I'm wrong. Second question, do they let you out all by yourself?

Outstanding... :)

That's what I get for drinking beers and posting at the same time. I'm just glad I don't fly the ten. I was wrong and I can admit when I am. H25b I was WRONG score one for you. NJAFracpilot you can kiss my cornhole.

Some Dude said:
That's what I get for drinking beers and posting at the same time. I'm just glad I don't fly the ten. I was wrong and I can admit when I am. H25b I was WRONG score one for you. NJAFracpilot you can kiss my cornhole.

I guess I'll go back to mopping floors then... :rolleyes:

Heck pass the mop to me I just spilled my beer. I'll clean up my own mess. Serioulsy though Planes Trains and Automobliles was one funny movie.

You're right (about the movie) ...

And you'll have better luck playing pick-up sticks with your butt cheeks than proving me wrong about salary surveys!!!

:D

Latest resources

Back