• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pack has one complaint. NC State sucked again this year:angryfire Then again, so did my Alma Mater :uzi:

I met a NJA Citation X guy in my GV initial who was moving over to NJI and the V and had great things to say about both companies. The ability to fly high and fast in the 5 series is great. Can't think of the last time I asked for a wx deviation in cruise. Can't wait for my next trip down under. Beautiful place and nice folks.

Before that starts something "A" guys have to go to the "IV" first.

There are seat-locks and equipment locks, fences,corrals ah..whips and chains first.

I am sure that someone with more knowledge of this than me will spell it out for us. There is something like a 5 year equipment lock before they can move to the "V Fleet"....Fleet is a supossitory right???

and i don't think any NJA guys have gone to the V yet. I know because I've been trying like crazy.

Before that starts something "A" guys have to go to the "IV" first.

There are seat-locks and equipment locks, fences,corrals ah..whips and chains first.

I am sure that someone with more knowledge of this than me will spell it out for us. There is something like a 5 year equipment lock before they can move to the "V Fleet"....Fleet is a supossitory right???

You are partly correct.

It is a 5 year "Gulfstream Equipment Lock", however only 2 of those years are to be served in the G IV. Should you so desire you can bid out of the G IV after 2 yrs into the G V.

The 5 yr equipment lock is after full integration, not sure if it is in place now or not. If its not in place now then it is only a 3 yr Gulfstream Equipment lock in the G IV only.

And Fences, corrals, cattle prods and whips will be working both ways.

Anything to get away from Wolf eh? :)

Uh.... that would be the other way around. That dude is a "Pelican" style pilot.

• He sits where you cant grab him all day squawking and making noise.
  • He sits around begging to be fed (Indian/seafood are his favorites)
  • And you basically have to throw rocks at him to make him fly.
His shoes cost more than my overnight bag and everything in it. That makes nervous... Personally I think he's a drug dealer, but who's to say.

Latest resources

Back