• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Njasap

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surely you've noticed, Oz, that Halloween has become very popular with adults, too

Uh.......Uh...... Uh......

Before I say something I may regret?

Would you please varify that is your leg and not some "kinky" F-16 Pilot or something????????:erm:

And if not?

If you were the Pirate, what was the other participant wearing?

Please don't say a "captured princess costume"?:blush:

Oh man! This whole scenario is going "south" for me!

Please NJW....Get me back on track!:eek:

Ummmmm...uuhhhhhh,, oh dear.

:erm: :blush: :erm: :blush:

Semore, yes, that's my leg. Note the absence of a green "bag" flight suit. Not that flight suits can't be sexy...personally, I liked that looong zipper....just sayin'....;) I'm the CINC House (and part-time pirate), so that means that my swabee was dressed appropriately in shorts. He also poured my boat drink....Captain Morgan's rum and diet coke...with lime please...:beer:
To get you back on topic: What do you suggest for a new avatar? My blue shirt is more summery looking, but are the black boots looking too hot? I own some great red boots, but they might look just as hot? On the other hand, I'm probably the only board member who even thinks of changing the avatar to match the season, huh? Besides, Halloween costumes can be worn year round, right? Why buy something for just one time? That said, I'm open to reasonable suggestions and agree that a new avatar would be fun.

Hahahahaha

Thanks for clarifieing that! :laugh:

What do I think you should put on your avitar?

You've done pretty well so far?:)

Sorry, I'm a slob! I've lived my whole life in a flight suit followed by pilots "garb"!

Take care, Semore!

Semore, you'll hear no complaints from me about the green bags (term of affection) my friend. A slob? Nahhh, I disagree. I'm a big fan of flight suits. I miss the look and that convenient zipper....:blush: But if you don't think they look as sharp, just think how much you've saved on dry cleaning....:p

A slob? Nahhh, I disagree. I'm a big fan of flight suits. I miss the look and that convenient zipper....:blush:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

<<<< I miss the look and that convenient zipper.... >>>>

I don't know what she means!! ;)

Thread drift......(or was there actually anything on this thread to drift from???)

Oh the delights of a hotel wake-up call, the 3 "S's" (don't ask!), breakfast & make crew transport in 20 mins! All down to the perfect design of the military flight suit*** + boot zips (& other great stuff from any BX!)....

Plus for airshows, those random name badges, such as Ben Doon, or Phil McAvety, etc, etc - but that's a thread for the Mil forum. :p

(*** Also known as "grow bags" over here, we have a quaint custom of growing tomatoes in plastic "green" soil bags!)

Latest resources

Back