• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Njasap

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're married now you can't think of that stuff.

.... Oh the delights of a hotel wake-up call, the 3 "S's" (don't ask!), breakfast & make crew transport in 20 mins! All down to the perfect design of the military flight suit*** + boot zips (& other great stuff from any BX!).... It is a great design. I liked the big leg pockets, too. My husband would sometimes come home from a TDY with small gifts hidden in his pocket for me and/or the kids and I used to slip a healthy snack into his pocket on days I knew he was going to double bang...fly 2 sorties back to back, if you used different terminology.

Plus for airshows, those random name badges, such as Ben Doon, or Phil McAvety, etc, etc - but that's a thread for the Mil forum. :p Good times, fond memories to be sure. Luckily, while different, flying for NJA has also been fun and interesting for my husband.

(*** Also known as "grow bags" over here, we have a quaint custom of growing tomatoes in plastic "green" soil bags!)

Grow bags, huh? I've never heard that before. It's a good thing you explained the reason because my first thought was the male expression one sometimes hears...."grow a pair"...;) It seemed more related than tomatoes....:blush:

Latest resources

Back