NJASAP. What's the deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPECJet

Any opinions on the latest happenings? From the latest childish messages and demands I've seen you guys remaining on the property are in trouble with the lack of leadership being shown on multiple fronts. What say you?

Any opinions on the latest happenings? From the latest childish messages and demands I've seen you guys remaining on the property are in trouble with the lack of leadership being shown on multiple fronts. What say you?

Given the choice of on the property or off, I'll stay on, even with all the perceived troubles.

So no one wants to touch the issue?

I think the never ending loop of sophomoric, amateurish, thug union BS has finally worn everybody out. This e board has divided, and demoralized the group to the point of apathy. If I was management I would simply do nothing, and watch the pilot group destroy itself.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this whole mess isn't being coordinated from a single source within company. Or maybe they just lack the talent all around.....sad to watch though.

I think the never ending loop of sophomoric, amateurish, thug union BS has finally worn everybody out. This e board has divided, and demoralized the group to the point of apathy. If I was management I would simply do nothing, and watch the pilot group destroy itself.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this whole mess isn't being coordinated from a single source within company. Or maybe they just lack the talent all around.....sad to watch though.

Might be time to think about decertifying if this is the case. I've never been a fan of throwing the baby away with the bath water, but if the bath water won't drain.....

... and how exactly would that improve our bargaining position?

Did you actually type that or did GSD, GIV, or Gret hijack your account????
No, I typed it. Account wasn't hijacked.

I'm not saying it's the best idea ever. It appears to me however that at least some of the current eboard members are only looking out for their own best interest and given the recall effort, there is no longer any recourse to keep them in check.

You've gotta realize, the ONLY thing we see on the furloughed side of the message board (thank you Luthi and Co..) is what is published by the union. We're down to one eboard member who frequents it, so coming here is one of the few options.

" It appears to me however that at least some of the current eboard members are only looking out for their own best interest..."

Of course they are, that's human nature. A long time ago, when I was just starting my 121 career, someone told me to vote for union officials whose goals most closely matched my own. He said "You want someone up there who wants the same things you do." A wise man, he was.
Helm

" It appears to me however that at least some of the current eboard members are only looking out for their own best interest..."

Of course they are, that's human nature. A long time ago, when I was just starting my 121 career, someone told me to vote for union officials whose goals most closely matched my own. He said "You want someone up there who wants the same things you do." A wise man, he was.
Helm

Amen to that. and, why in the world doesn't Luthi just go away? He is not wanted here, we don't want to be the next Emery.

Amen to that. and, why in the world doesn't Luthi just go away? He is not wanted here, we don't want to be the next Emery.
Netjets won't be the next Emery unless it's in the plans that were placed on Hansell's desk by Buffett, or what's in Hansell's mind.

My problem is that a union fighting amongst itself cannot adequately represent its' pilots. Further, this one has got to be wasting tons of money paying their lawyer to sit in the middle of a dick waving contest. It's going to get even more expensive when they need someone to judge said contest.

Latest resources

Back