Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA wanted NJI pilots to become part of Union in TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

I could have sworn I read that somewhere, but was not sure. Is that true? Did the NJA pilots want the NJI guys to be forced to unionize and merged with them as part of their TA? I can't imagine that is accurate, but thought I would ask. Thanks

Here we go again.....

If you use the search function on this subject, you'll come up with more than enough to read with your morning coffee.

I just got to throw in my 2 cents. Do you NJA guys really think that you are going to merge with NJI. Come on get real, these guys want no part of you, nor your union, and I am sure once the TA is ratified evenif it gets ratified they will make some changes to the NJI clause. Why would they want to be unionized with you guys. Do you really think that if they merge a ultra captain is going to be making G pay, I dont think so. At the end of the day that is the only reason you want the 2 companies together is because nji makes better pay and you want a piece of the pie. Dont blame you but, i am sorry you cant compare those twin cessnas and beechjunks to a GIV or GV. The NJI guys may not tell you this but that is the word in all the FBOs.

Learjet Pilot said:
I just got to throw in my 2 cents.

Why? You obviously aren't effected by any of this and just as obviously you don't have the faintest inkling about the history here and the promises made to the pilots at NJA. Chiming in with some grandiose opinion without any facts just makes you look silly.

next time you walk around the fbo sitting on your a$$ waiting for your 14 hours to be up listen to these NJI guys talk about you, your union, and what they wont let happen to them. I have a couple of buddies there 5 to be exact and according to them NJA and NJI merger will never be. Just giving you the facts that I have heard,not only from my buddies but several other NJI guys. They want no part of the union at all...

Learjet Pilot said:
next time you walk around the fbo sitting on your a$$ waiting for your 14 hours to be up listen to these NJI guys talk about you, your union, and what they wont let happen to them. I have a couple of buddies there 5 to be exact and according to them NJA and NJI merger will never be. Just giving you the facts that I have heard,not only from my buddies but several other NJI guys. They want no part of the union at all...

Ok, just as I posted in the other thread in response to you. You have no idea what we do. I have never sat on my ass for 4 hours much less 14. NJI pilots do not control management and what management does. They also have no control over letting something happen or not happening. Your 5 buddies (whatever), if it happens, can join and we will accept them with open arms or they can find employment elsewhere. The FACTS that you have heard are just opinions. So they want no part of the union, that is a decision they will have to make if the single carrier petition is approved. So again, quit relying on opinion and do some homework, get your facts straight and then post. You are really looking like a fool. Where is your dog anyway?

Learjet Pilot said:
my dog is humping yours

Dude, my dog is a boy dog. Yours must be gay. Wait, does that make my dog gay too. dang, now I gotta trade him in for a heterosexual dog. Way to go LJP, keep your dog on a leash. :beer:

Latest resources

Back