• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Termination Letters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard it doesn't work that way. They have to upgrade with their NJA seniority. Otherwise switching to NJI FO is the fast-track to Class 4 captain's pay.

Had an NJA transfer tell me face to face that he and his NJA G-IV classmate each received a termination letter while in the middle of G-IV initial. I was just curious if this is administrative hoop-jumping or something more.

dude,

figure it out, non union never wins....so whatever

Anyone know where one can obtain a copy of the NJA-NJI Leter of Agreement that was executed at the same time as the contract in November of 2005? A link was once posted here but I can't find it now. This describes the NJA-to-NJI procedure, rights and priviledges.

I'm more curious about the impeding sale rumors.

I'm more curious about the impeding sale rumors.

I might be missing something but...

The G 4/5 is a great product. Our Owners like them. Why would NJ sell them just because of some pesky Union contract or Single Carrier Lawsuit?

Money is money.

If the G Unit were sold off, our owners would still need to be flown by NJA pilots (any new equipment additions) per Scope provisions. Any new fleet types except the existin G4 and 5 are NJA flown.

7X? G4/5? Who cares?

It's more of a marketing dilema I think.

Either way... Single company.

I might be missing something but...

The G 4/5 is a great product. Our Owners like them. Why would NJ sell them just because of some pesky Union contract or Single Carrier Lawsuit?

Money is money.

If the G Unit were sold off, our owners would still need to be flown by NJA pilots (any new equipment additions) per Scope provisions. Any new fleet types except the existin G4 and 5 are NJA flown.

7X? G4/5? Who cares?

It's more of a marketing dilema I think.

Either way... Single company.

More flying for underutilized EJM Gulfstream/Challenger/Falcon airplanes...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back