Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Okay, I've got my spoon out to stir the pot a little. I'm hearing that the NJA transfers to NJI are receiving termination letters from NJA. I know the LOU has provisions for transfers to return with all accrued seniority once the seat lock is satisfied or possibly earlier under certain circumstances. So what's the deal with these letters? Anyone? Buehler?

The black helicopter conspiracy theorists are saying impending sale........

Whatever.

NJ (inc) sells the Gulfstream 4-5 division.

What fleet will take it's place to represent this important market for NJ Owners?

Something wll take it's place and it will be staffed by NJA pilots.

Do it, or don't do it. Let's get it on one way or the other.

All NJA/NJI transfers will be welcomed back.

No offense but I would have to get this info from a reliable source to believe this as other than pot stirring. I can understand them not being happy with one or two who have gone over so far.

No offense but I would have to get this info from a reliable source to believe this as other than pot stirring. I can understand them not being happy with one or two who have gone over so far.
*Art,

I believe he is referring to the company taking NJA-NJI transfers OFF our seniority list.

Now for some more pot stirring. There are Dassault FalconJet employees in ILG that insist NJA is getting 7X's with deliveries starting in 2009.

Could be .... I could understand the confusion there, but were there any termination letters involved ? I just never heard of any .. but then I am the last 5% to find out anything anyhow.

Had an NJA transfer tell me face to face that he and his NJA G-IV classmate each received a termination letter while in the middle of G-IV initial. I was just curious if this is administrative hoop-jumping or something more.

Had an NJA transfer tell me face to face that he and his NJA G-IV classmate each received a termination letter while in the middle of G-IV initial. I was just curious if this is administrative hoop-jumping or something more.

was this at the hyatt?

The real interesting question is when an NJI transferee is offered an upgrade due to his seniority within NJI - should be in about 2 to 3 years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back