Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not everything; we still don't have uniform hats. :(

;)

THAT'S the day I quit! Bad enough we have to wear the stoopid Captain Stubing jacket. "Gopher and Julie will meet you on the Lido Deck.":smash:

Rumor is 4% raises will be compounded for 14+ >40,000 Captains. Still looking to find the final details...

I am Voting Yes!!

Thanks for the insight, GSD. Here I was thinking the 4 meal limit was the problem...:p

I'm pleased for the senior pilots who will get a bigger pay raise. Does this help vindicate my optimistic faith in the IBB process?
My low 80s guesstimate is looking better all the time...:D

That whole little NJI thing released today probably bumped up the number by a percent or two ;)

It looks like my prediction of sweetening the pot has panned out...;) Only thing left on the list is Transition Rules. Those sick days have already been earned so it would take a lot of gall (IMHO) to offer chump change for them. Furthermore, management should reward good health, especially coming into the busy season. I think they want the transition to go smoothly and will reach a fair decision. IBB negotiators have been putting icing on the cake so why not add the cherry on top...:)

Optimistic with good reason,
Netjetwife

Gutshot,

I am no lawyer but ... If IBB passes...

All future G-IV SICs will come from the NJA seniority list. That is written in stone. The number of non-union pilots @ NJI has reached its zenith.

IF the company opts for Integration by 2010... eventually all PIC slots after that period come from the combined seniority list.

No crystal ball but it looks like its set up to happen that way.

"Good Fences make good neighbors",

I think the fences are good but I have not focused too closely because I am not affected until about another 50 to 100 large airplanes reach the property.

You are really reaching now...:rolleyes: I'm on record many times as advocating professional wages for all frac pilots. Any NJ pilot would be hard pressed to find a family more supportive of those on the bottom of the list than my family is. I explained where I'm "coming from" because it helps readers identify the motivation of the poster when they know that person's circumstances. Suffice it to say, board members, that Die$el and I don't have much in common --financially speaking...;) :p

Looks like my experience "financially speaking" has proven that there is always something left on the table. You can either take the first offer or you can keep going till you get the package that is wanted.

Being "positive" doesn't usually get the end results.

Of course this is just my "financial" experience.

Guess which definition of the word vanity I am thinking of.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back