Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA...too many letters, unclear on this...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaTerry

SAPM
OK I am on the flex schedule. Let me see if I have this right:

Effective Date of Signing, I get the pay raise. But the work rules do not change until the seam period in January. Is that how it is or did I read it wrong?

Are you too stupid to go on the NJASAP board and get this answer ? What is the point of asking this on FLIGHTINFO.COM ? WTF ???

TurboJetCpt said:
Are you too stupid to go on the NJASAP board and get this answer ? What is the point of asking this on FLIGHTINFO.COM ? WTF ???
Go to he11. I have had more trouble getting that website to accept my login than I care to talk about. I had my password reset 3 times and still it happens. It was a simple question, but you, Mr. High and Mighty have to give a jerk-0ff response. Thanks for nothing. You must be the bad apple in our pilot group.

aca terry check your pm's

Dude you better get some kind of a CLUE !

The TA has been out for awhile now...haven't you even ASKED someone how to get on the NJA board if you are having trouble ? Wouldn't it be better to call a P2P ? A union rep ? ANYONE OTHER THAN POSTING ON A PUBLIC BOARD ? Brilliant Mr. Einstein.

acaTerry said:
Go to he11. I have had more trouble getting that website to accept my login than I care to talk about. I had my password reset 3 times and still it happens. It was a simple question, but you, Mr. High and Mighty have to give a jerk-0ff response. Thanks for nothing. You must be the bad apple in our pilot group.

Terry,

You have far too many tools available for you to gather the answers to the questions you seek without acting like the above. You should have access to The E-Board, Stewards, P2P Reps, Newhire Liasons, the 1108 Message Board and the contract for starters.

Please PM me if you need any further information on how to contact these valuable resources.

There is absolutely no need to attack each other. We have management for that.

Thanks Grizz. You other guys, far more sensitive stuff has been discussed here than my very simple question. Cool off and try to be more help than critical.

TurboJetCpt said:
Dude you better get some kind of a CLUE !

The TA has been out for awhile now...haven't you even ASKED someone how to get on the NJA board if you are having trouble ? Wouldn't it be better to call a P2P ? A union rep ? ANYONE OTHER THAN POSTING ON A PUBLIC BOARD ? Brilliant Mr. Einstein.
Chill out jacka$$. Your TA is on the internet for the world to read. The internet is a PUBLIC forum in which anyone could access and read the information.

He asked a simple question. Answer it or shut the fuk up.

uh duh

turbodriver said:
Chill out jacka$$. Your TA is on the internet for the world to read. The internet is a PUBLIC forum in which anyone could access and read the information.

EXACTLY! Helloooo, the whole world can read it (and laugh if they'd like)...so why should it bother a couple of grade school tards that this guy asked an innocuous question? You ALL need to START reading it so you can see what the heck it is you voted for.

Sounds like the jacka$$ replies came from some dudes who have no power at home so they take out their inappropiate anger issues on here...classy.:rolleyes:

turbodriver said:

I know the answer. The answer is not in the TA. So it does not matter if the whole world read it. The answer isn't there. The answer is on the Union board. I believe the answer may also be on the Company crewops board.

Latest resources

Back