• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are too BIG to fail. Uncle Warren is an economic advisor to the President Elect.

We will get bailout money.

OK that was a joke and I know its not funny to people who have been at places that shut their doors. Just couldn't resist.

Just don't take the BBJ when you go ask for the money.....take the 400xp! It looks better. :)

It's cruel, cowardly, and unprofessional to propagate these unsubstantiated rumors.

Uhhh, by definition all rumors are unsubstantiated. That's why they're called rumors.

The guy heard a rumor, he went to a source that might actually know something about it and asked whether or not there was any validity to the rumor. He didn't start the rumor. He politely asked if there was any truth to it. Ready, fire, aim.

Ya I'm sure uncle warren has really had the screws put to him. After buying a big chunk of goldman and ge I'm sure floating NJA must really be tough. Even though owned by a company with endless amounts of capital I am sure NJA will fall to the same fates as the aircarriers. It only makes sense.

Ya I'm sure uncle warren has really had the screws put to him. After buying a big chunk of goldman and ge I'm sure floating NJA must really be tough. Even though owned by a company with endless amounts of capital I am sure NJA will fall to the same fates as the aircarriers. It only makes sense.

hahaha....you got a rejection letter too eh?

Haters, go to flightaware.com and look at the live tracking. at ANY given time you will see NetJets has more flights than FIV, LXJ, and OPT combined, many times doubled!!!! I guarantee at least 80% of those NJA flights are revenue flights too.

I'm willing to take a bet our competition can't even come close to matching ferry flight vs. pax flight percentage. I consistantly do 3-4 pax legs in a row, with very short ferry legs. The others just can't compete there, were too big.

Not to mention, last holliday season our competition got burned, by not having enough supplememtal lift for sell offs, this year they paid top dollar for it, and consequently won't need it, us included however.

So, is NJA struggling? No, not at this point. Will there be furloughs? Again, no not at this point. Nobody is immune though.

Good luck to all!

ya i got the letter... got a couple... i was looking at my mail while sitting hot spare at bridgway... i really wanted to work at mesa or go jets... it was hard not to cry in front of the other gold ties

Latest resources

Back