NJA Radical Children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oz,

Because our office staff and operations people are the best of the best of the best. They were cherry picked out of CMH. Hands down NJI operates smoother than any operator out there because of our infrastructure and its people. I happen to know one of those "people" personally :)erm:) and the stories I hear about CMH.....

The worst thing RTS could ever do is dissolve the NJI operations group. I dont always agree with our management, but they run a solid ship! Now... if they let our people run the whole shabang, well then I'd go for that, and so would you! Trust me.

Wolf
That jives with everything I've heard about the NJI support staff. Perhaps they could teach the people in CMH some of their techniques?

That jives with everything I've heard about the NJI support staff. Perhaps they could teach the people in CMH some of their techniques?

Same here - Wolf and I have talked about this before and I absolutely agree with him. I would love to see this issue addressed as part of the integration.

NJI can't work under all NJA rules due to the international aspect so there has to be some give and take on both sides(company/union).

DD,

NJI could very well operate any and all international operations with respect to the rules and provisions of the NJA CBA. As a matter of fact, the BBJ "fleet" is operating under all the rules and provisions of the NJA CBA.

In case the Company feels that changes are required for certain type's of operations, these changes could be negotiated in good faith AND should apply to any aircraft operated under the specific types of operations -- whether it is a G-IV, G-450, G-550, BBJ, Falcon 7X, Falcon 2000EX, etc. We should not have special rules and provisions for certain aircraft types! The Company has the option to approach NJASAP at any given time to discuss and negotiate amendments to the CBA.

IDEtoNJA

I think nji and nja should merge operations. ONLY if they get rid of 99% of nja ops people.. IE scheduling and most of the worthless vp's. I too have heard that NJI operations is top notch.

I vote for that also. Scheduling has improved in the last couple of years at NJA, but it is still semi-retarded and too often wasteful of money, time, and resources. There is definitely a lot of fat and incompetence to cut from that part of the company. At least when I talk to pilots at the other fractionals, they typically are full of similar tales of incompetence in their scheduling departments.

At least when I talk to pilots at the other fractionals, they typically are full of similar tales of incompetence in their scheduling departments.

All schedulers everywhere seem to train at the same academy. When queried about the wisdom of a strange move, the reflex response is : "You don't have the big picture".

At least when I talk to pilots at the other fractionals, they typically are full of similar tales of incompetence in their scheduling departments.

All schedulers everywhere seem to train at the same academy. When queried about the wisdom of a strange move, the reflex response is : "You don't have the big picture".

Too bad the "Big Picture" was painted by Salvador Dali....

Latest resources

Back