• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Phone interviews scheduled for AUG-OCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any reason for the delay?...October, I mean what the hell is that. Not that we've been waiting 2 months just to answer the phone!

Take care sir

I guess you can relax until then.....no need to get all worked up. Plus I wouldnt doubt that some who interview or are somehow invloved in the process read these boards......

You have been contacted and will not have to re-apply when it all goes fully online and all apps are dumped......sounds like your in a good position to me.

Think of it on a positive note ,

Cheers!

Interviewed on August 4th, got my rejection email today. What a pain in the a$$.

Sorry to hear !

I know it sucks but at least your not hangin and can either move on or try again in 6 months.

Sorry to hear !

I know it sucks but at least your not hangin and can either move on or try again in 6 months.

You bet. Well, some people I know didn't even get a phone interview (and they were well-qualified, good people all-around). I don't know what their magic formula is, but what I do know is I should have applied two years ago when I first started contemplating it.

Oh well. Good luck to all those still hangin' for a call/letter/email.

Couldnt agree with you more....I was almost sold in Summer 2006, sent resume but never went further, but I didnt want to move or buy tickets to one of the 5 bases......that'll teach me!

I interviewed by phone on July 22nd and still have not heard anything yet. I wrote to them to reaffirm my interest but no reply. I saw that some of you interviewed after me and got an e-mail reply recently. Does this mean that I am still in the running???

I interviewed by phone on July 22nd and still have not heard anything yet. I wrote to them to reaffirm my interest but no reply. I saw that some of you interviewed after me and got an e-mail reply recently. Does this mean that I am still in the running???

For your sake, I hope it means you're still in the running.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back