Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA new TA... What will you really make?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not many. Usually very young guys who live in or near base cities.

how many guys are leaving there to go to the majors?

I'd rather agree with gutshotdraw. I've been at NJA for a little over three years and I'm hardly moving up in seniority over the past few months.

I was also going to say that every time somebody does leave NJA or NJI for an airline the collective IQ of our company improves but it is Christmas....:bomb: ;)

I wonder how long the upgrade time will take nowadays since there'll be virtually no turnover. I know NJA has some aircraft orders, but.... the question is how long will it take realistically to upgrade there considering no mandatory retirement age, good money, and good QOL.

I've heard of a few that need to fly the big iron to justify one thing or the other in their lives. More power to them. What ever is a priority in life I guess.

I have mine, they have theirs, we all have ours.

Most guys at the "majors" have found there way here over the last 5 years. Opposite trend.

IMHO.

This industry should have enough choices for everyone.

Manufacturing and training bottlenecks...

I wonder how long the upgrade time will take nowadays since there'll be virtually no turnover. I know NJA has some aircraft orders, but.... the question is how long will it take realistically to upgrade there considering no mandatory retirement age, good money, and good QOL.

We are scheduled for 60+ NET airplanes and 80+ GROSS airframes next year alone.

I think I saw over 250+ upgrades next year with the limiting factor being aircraft produced ASAP, pilots being hired and TRAINIED (sim time is the choke point).

Hiring should yield 300-350 newhires.

Final Pay check 2007

Holiday, OT, Extended Days amounted to 11% override on my pay. Disclaimer: I did not extend in 2007. :cool:

Who cares what the upgrade time is! It is still quicker that the majors since the 65 rule was passed and over the next 20 years I will make more.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back