Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA new TA... What will you really make?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

NJA is not flying the richest, because they have their own planes, such as the private A-380 that was purchased (unless they ALSO have a frac share/Marquis Jet Card, as described below).

NJA has a pretty big range, from Marquis Jet Card holders (min $40K to get in) to BBJ/Gulfstream frac owners. Some are smaller fry, like those mentioned above, and some may actually be the richest, because even if they own their own plane(s), they still may have a fract share in something they don't own.

cliff
GRB

... and some may actually be the richest, because even if they own their own plane(s), they still may have a fract share in something they don't own.

I've flown several of those. Took one nice family from Florida to North Carolina, and the mother mentioned that they have their own G550, but don't like to use it on "these short hops." I love it! :D

Hi!

NJA is not flying the richest, because they have their own planes, such as the private A-380 that was purchased (unless they ALSO have a frac share/Marquis Jet Card, as described below).

NJA has a pretty big range, from Marquis Jet Card holders (min $40K to get in) to BBJ/Gulfstream frac owners. Some are smaller fry, like those mentioned above, and some may actually be the richest, because even if they own their own plane(s), they still may have a fract share in something they don't own.

cliff
GRB

Cliff,

You're right on, except for the cost to get a Marquis Jet Card. It's 3 times what you said for a 25 hours card in a ULTRA/BE-400A.

25 Hours (smallest card) is 119,000 + taxes, fees and charges. This is right from the ad I received in the newspaper on Thanksgiving weekend.

It's not uncommon to meet some folks that have shares in multiple planes or that perhaps have separate shares for their company and private use. I've even flown a family that's bought shares for other family members as gifts. Some other owners even buy Marquis Cards when they need a extra hours over and above the share allowance.

Hi!

WOW! $120K for 25 hours in the Beechjet. It seems incredibly expensive. I'm not sure how I thought it was $40K.

They sent us a solicitation once, and I thought that's what I remebered the price at from that-WAY off!

cliff
GRB

Also consider that, if these new schedules are actually utilized properly by scheduling (I know, I know), overtime will probably drop a little bit. 5-10% is probably a reasonable expectation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back