NJA New Hire Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d91papa

My information tells me that there was a new-hire class at NJA March 6.
Any word from anyone what classes have happened/are scheduled henceforth?

I know another class started last monday, not sure if one started today or not. They will definatley continue though! 480 pilots for the year, but from what i heard, if they hire 480 in the first 6 months, they are done. Not trying to spread it out over the year. Over 175 hired so far, so get your stuff in quick.

I was in the Feb. 20th class. I'm counting those after me so I'll have some idea when I can hold 7/7!

Sounds like it may just be for a little while if NJA stops hiring. Santulli seemed to indicate that he will be shaking the company pretty hard to knock all of the nonessential klingons off the carpet. It seems that there are several management types hoping that their postions aren't eliminated over the next few months. In the meantime, pilot hiring may slow or stop as the company retools itself after a period of "letting the weeds grow".

Looks like the V.P. of Nothings may just actually become that... finally.

The hiring will continue...The training pipeline is clogged, but the process is speeding up. 480 pilots will be hired this year and thats straight from source. Over 175 have been hired this year and they will continue to hire as quickly as they can until that 480 number is reached. If that is in June, then there will be no hiring after that until next year. Its true Santulli has said we will never be a 1000 plane company, but he does plan on us being a 750-800 plane company and the hiring will continue for sure. Good luck to all who are striving for this job. In my humble opinion, the numbers will work out and it should be a good place to work for many years if you get in soon.

SAE and D91 were you guys hired into the 2000? How long before you get on-line? Are you going straight to IOE or still going to have to do the CMH flight? We could use you guys out here right now, been getting slammed every tour.

Latest resources

Back