• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Meteorology

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw last trip a new different style playing card in the suppy locker, so they are still available. However they don't have wine cause of a spat with state revenuers. Other than that I had no problem entirely restocking my airplane. NJOwner some of the problem is so much goes stale. I expired three cases of pretzels at one location. I think the move is to try to ID the popular items - seems we go thru a LOT of chewing gum and jelly beans - and cut down on waste. The waste here in the past was INCREDIBLE. Again .. as suggested .. get with your OS team.

Last edited:
NJAowner,

If a meterologist isn't available, ask if they can connect you to a dispatcher. When I call in with a weather concern, I usually have a conference call with the 3 of us. NJA dispatch has never let me down.

I sure hope you are being sarcastic! LMAO!!!

Not at all. I think our dispatchers do an amazing job!!!

Have to agree with that. I've always found them a valuable resource.

NJAOwner - we are not cutting back on the items your mentioned. As stated previously its most likely occurred because the airplane has not visited a stock locker recently. Not that I'm offering that as a good excuse; the crew can always order additional stock as required through catering - although its difficult to get Netjets branded playing cards in some of the more out of the way places!

Here's the bottom line - the front office Owner Service Representatives (also known as the pilots of Netjets) understand how difficult it is to attract new owners, and how easy it is to lose the ones we already have.

The only reason we get to fly in the front is because our owners choose to ride in the back. Why would I not take care of you? After all, your paying for my daughters education.

If you ever have an issue with a flight I would suggest you take it up with the crew. With due respect to the back office Owner Service Representatives in Columbus the crew often has the 'Big Picture' and we would like the opportunity to resolve the problem then and there.

If your not happy, we're not happy.

Oz -- I do not want to burden the crew with issues which are not in their area of responsibility.

And - so no one misinterpret my posts - I still believe that NJA is great and the best in its market. Just not as good as it once was, but hopefully it will get back there. I remain a thankful NJA owner.

Oz -- I do not want to burden the crew with issues which are not in their area of responsibility.

And - so no one misinterpret my posts - I still believe that NJA is great and the best in its market. Just not as good as it once was, but hopefully it will get back there. I remain a thankful NJA owner.

Please let the crews know if something, ANYTHING, doesn't meet your standards. Your satisfaction is our responsibility!

Please let the crews know if something, ANYTHING, doesn't meet your standards. Your satisfaction is our responsibility!

I agree 100%!! While flying the plane safely is our first and foremost priority, it is by no stretch our ONLY priority. After safety, the owner's comfort and convenience is the next most important task we, the crews, perform.

If something isn't right, please, tell the crew first! We are the ones who can usually get something resolved the quickest.

As always, thank you for your business NJAOwner!

I agree 100%!! While flying the plane safely is our first and foremost priority, it is by no stretch our ONLY priority. After safety, the owner's comfort and convenience is the next most important task we, the crews, perform.

If something isn't right, please, tell the crew first! We are the ones who can usually get something resolved the quickest.

As always, thank you for your business NJAOwner!
I agree with your agreeing with me. BWAAHAHAHAH!!!!!:beer:

As a consumer, I'm w/ NJAowner. I can certainly see not wanting to bother the crew about the lack of playing cards, as an example. You are paying a lot for the flight, so you have a reasonable expectation that everything will be just so. However, if it is not, the crew is not always who you want to complain to.

First of all, there's really no way to complain about your private jet flight without looking (or feeling, or maybe even *being*) like a complete ******************************. Even if the crew doesn't look at it that way, you've got to admit that's the reality of the situation for minor complaints. You're already so fortunate to be traveling that way that any complaint just seems like you're tempting the gods to smite you down for being such an ungrateful dick.

What it really seems like happens in those situations is that the *system* is at fault. I don't want to complain to the ops team that my pilot didn't stock enough mini-mothwashes for the flight because I don't believe it's his/her fault. If I thought the pilots weren't thorough and by the book, I wouldn't get on the plane in the first place. If there aren't any playing cards or enough mini-mouthwashes on the plane, my feeling is that the reason is that they were not on the crew's list (and you guys have to admit that no one can go over a check list like a pilot -- with the possible exception of a pair of them). What you want is a way to feed that information back to the operator without making the (always conscientious, in my experience) crew feel bad about something that's not their fault or getting them in trouble back at home.

Best,

fs

ps: Interesting I can say dick, but not ******************************. I would have guessed it would be the other way around ;-)

Latest resources

Back