• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA June Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apprently, the June interviewees are getting phone calls this week stating, "we are still reviewing your qualifications and will conduct interviews until the end of September. Expect to have a decision in early October. We apologize for the delay."

No idea what this means, but this is what they have told several people recently.
I got the same call today as well.

What does this mean for the folks who had July Phone interviews? It's been over 8 weeks and I've still heard nothing. I'm wondering if I've missed the boat on NetJets and if we've been forgotten. This is all very frustrating.

What does this mean for the folks who had July Phone interviews? It's been over 8 weeks and I've still heard nothing. I'm wondering if I've missed the boat on NetJets and if we've been forgotten. This is all very frustrating.
ERfly,

Just my thoughts, but I don't think you've been forgotten or missed the boat. If you have not recieved a rejection letter you are most likely in.

When I talked to Rachel today she said part of the reason she was calling was to assure us we were not forgotten.

Guys, this is just my humble opinion, but I think there are a couple of things at play here.

First, I think Net Jets got way too agresive in their interviewing. They were interviewing far more folks than their small HR office was prepared to handle. Hence the extended wait for all of us.

Second, and once again, just my opinion, I think at some point they got in trouble with the "conditional offers" that Derinda was making and have been told not to use them in the future.

So we wait. I look at the call today as a very good thing. I think it is there way of saying we know we are driving you guys nuts with the waiting game, and we also want you to know we have not forgotten you. If you can hang in there just a little longer we will have a job for you.

Bottom line, if you hadent made the cut, you would have allready recieved a letter. They do not have the extra time to call folks who they do not intend to hire.

Best of luck to all

gomach

Not sure what the deal is with September but last week we were told we wouldn't hear anything until after the September people interview. It seems they plan on using September to catch up and catch their breath.

We were told part of the problem is continued delays with Hawker 4000. Regardless of the reasons I hope the back log gets cleared fairly soon.

Apprently, the June interviewees are getting phone calls this week stating, "we are still reviewing your qualifications and will conduct interviews until the end of September. Expect to have a decision in early October. We apologize for the delay."

No idea what this means, but this is what they have told several people recently.

Interviewed the 2nd wk. of June and got the same call from Rachel this week. Still waiting...

This has not been covered for a while so just curious I sent in my app beggining of August and got three of the "Upon review of your background and qualifications, you will receive communication" letters. I got one a day for 3 days. Just curious how long it was before you heard any info for the phone interview or the rejection letter.

I assume you did not? Sorry brother... I'm as frustrated as you are.

Your assumption is correct. Got a call saying I am still in the running for a job, but classes are full for 2008. They said they will update monthly for a possible class after the 1st of the year. No job offer, but no rejection either.

Your assumption is correct. Got a call saying I am still in the running for a job, but classes are full for 2008. They said they will update monthly for a possible class after the 1st of the year. No job offer, but no rejection either.

I got the same cal last week as did two others of my June 24-27 interview group.

Latest resources

Back