• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA June Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Paul, i was in with you in june. haven't heard anything yet. do you know how long ago those folks got the bad news?

Hey Paul, i was in with you in june. haven't heard anything yet. do you know how long ago those folks got the bad news?
This past Saturday and Monday (8/16 & 8/18).

Seems like they send all the denial letters out for people who interviewed in June and July at the same time.

Has anyone from the June interview groups heard when NJA is running Indoc classes again? I know they had 1 oe 2 indoc classes in August. Any idea if they plan to run some in September or October?

Has anyone from the June interview groups heard when NJA is running Indoc classes again? I know they had 1 oe 2 indoc classes in August. Any idea if they plan to run some in September or October?

I'll add another question to that mix as well...
Has anyone from the June interview group gotton a you're hired phone call?

I know that they have a Sept.15th class. Not sure if it is full yet... not sure of any other classes.

Who knows at this point. I interviewed at the very end of April & still waiting for my date. Spoke w/ them and they estimated "october"

Any idea who is filling seats in the Sept. 15th class? May interviewees? June interviewees?

I interviewed April 24-25 and I am in the Sept. 15 class and I think that most of the people in that class are from April. There are still quite a few of the late april guys that have been offered the job that are still waiting for a class. I would guess that the last of the April guys will probably start in October and then in November and December, they will start in on the May guys.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back