• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA June Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Buck and all others who are helping to keep us June interviewees informed. We appreciate it

gomach
No problem. Until I got that class date assignment, I was as frustrated as everyone out there with the lack of communication and LOONNNGGG wait. It seems that they are eventually clearing the "hired" queue with class dates.

Apprently, the June interviewees are getting phone calls this week stating, "we are still reviewing your qualifications and will conduct interviews until the end of September. Expect to have a decision in early October. We apologize for the delay."

No idea what this means, but this is what they have told several people recently.

Apprently, the June interviewees are getting phone calls this week stating, "we are still reviewing your qualifications and will conduct interviews until the end of September. Expect to have a decision in early October. We apologize for the delay."

No idea what this means, but this is what they have told several people recently.

yea i recieved the same call as well today. Rachael semed to be pretty confident we would all have answers in early october. sounds like they want to get the september interviews out of the way before making any decisions. oh well!! also, she mentioned if we were offered the job that it may be a bit of a wait before we all actually get a classdate--even a few months. thats what i know for what its worth.

Latest resources

Back