NJA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bluefin

Anyone hear anything this week on up coming CMH interviews. It's been 10 wks since my phone interview. I e-mailed 10 days ago and was given the,"we will be contacting you shortly" response. Any one get any news on the next phase. Just trying to get a sense of stuff. My date was July 30.

Anyone hear anything this week on up coming CMH interviews. It's been 10 wks since my phone interview. I e-mailed 10 days ago and was given the,"we will be contacting you shortly" response. Any one get any news on the next phase. Just trying to get a sense of stuff. My date was July 30.

I got the same response a couple of weeks ago. I've did my phone interview on July 2nd.

I don't think anyone is going to hear anything until '09. Good luck.

hey fischman,

first off, thanks for all the knowledgable responses about netjets for us interviews, it definatly helps. When you said you don't expect us to hear responses to 09' were you referring to actual cmh interviews or responses to the phone interviews, or both. Have you heard anything specific? When lots of us did the phone interview the past few months, we were told we would know in about 5 weeks, but now some of us are waiting 10 weeks +. That would definatly stink if we wait 5 months after a phone interview just to hear the results about the possibility of moving on to the next step, if what you say about not hearing till 09 is true. In the long run, it is definatly worth the wait, but jeez, that would put me at a year and a half since application accepted to phone interview results!

Thanks for the input.

I have a friend who did the phone interview in early July and he recently emailed NetJets to find out anything. They responded that he was still in the running, but that they didn't expect to be getting back to interview him until 2009. That is about all the info I have to give. Good luck all.

hey fischman,

first off, thanks for all the knowledgable responses about netjets for us interviews, it definatly helps. When you said you don't expect us to hear responses to 09' were you referring to actual cmh interviews or responses to the phone interviews, or both. Have you heard anything specific? When lots of us did the phone interview the past few months, we were told we would know in about 5 weeks, but now some of us are waiting 10 weeks +. That would definatly stink if we wait 5 months after a phone interview just to hear the results about the possibility of moving on to the next step, if what you say about not hearing till 09 is true. In the long run, it is definatly worth the wait, but jeez, that would put me at a year and a half since application accepted to phone interview results!

Thanks for the input.

I don't have any info other than the interviews in CMH have stopped for '08. Sorry for the confusion, and good luck.

Latest resources

Back