• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

NJA Interviews

bluefin

Total Time
12000+
Has any one been scheduled an interview in CMH lately, within last two weeks? Going on 7 weeks since my phone interview and no word yet. If there are any of you out there, what was the time frame from getting the thumbs up for phase 1 and the phase 2 interview? Just curious.

Fly2AK

Total Time
10000+
Has any one been scheduled an interview in CMH lately, within last two weeks? Going on 7 weeks since my phone interview and no word yet. If there are any of you out there, what was the time frame from getting the thumbs up for phase 1 and the phase 2 interview? Just curious.

It took 7 weeks and then I got the invite to CMH. I did the phone interview at the end of June, my CMH date is coming up this month. Sounds to me like you have a shot at an invite, good luck.