• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You want communication from NetJets while you're in the interview/hiring pipeline? Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

That's good one.

Very easy to come on a website and shoot your mouth off. However if NJA called you with a job offer you would be on it in a heartbeat.

However if NJA called you with a job offer you would be on it in a heartbeat.

Why would you say that? Do you assume everyone must want to be at NJA?

Last edited:
Well I guess I'm ugly and dumb.

If WB himself called and offered me a job at the bottom of NJAs 2800 (hope that holds) list I'd say, "no".

With hind sight I wish I went to my interview with NJA, but it was pre-contract and the numbers (pay)didn't work then. Now the numbers (pilot count) still don't work and I can't say I'm sorry I didn't go. I'm happy where I'm at and that's enough. Good luck to all of us!

Well I guess I'm ugly and dumb.

If WB himself called and offered me a job at the bottom of NJAs 2800 (hope that holds) list I'd say, "no".

With hind sight I wish I went to my interview with NJA, but it was pre-contract and the numbers (pay)didn't work then. Now the numbers (pilot count) still don't work and I can't say I'm sorry I didn't go. I'm happy where I'm at and that's enough. Good luck to all of us!

Funny you say this...a friend of mine is flying for Avantair and called me yesterday about trying to get on with NJs. Likes Avantair, but says its not NJs.

...and I am happy that you're happy. In todays world, that goes a long way.

Last edited:
Funny you say this...a friend of mine is flying for Avantair and called me yesterday about trying to get on with NJs. Likes Avantair, but says its not NJs.

...and I am happy that you're happy. In todays world, that goes a long way.

Jzzzz.......here we go..........!

Yeah I would take your own advice as the last new hire class was in Easton in mid October. There is an orientation going on right now for non flight crew new hires though.

Really????? Funny how there's a class there right now... I'm sorry, is this Mr Gorman?

Latest resources

Back