Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DEN123

CAT I
For those of us that had an interview with NetJets in September, any word on when the interviews are going to start-up again? They said they would re-contact me in December, but nothing yet. Anyone in the same boat as me be re-contacted yet? It’s my understanding that they are a little heavy on pilots right now and with the economy the way it is I understand the delay, just curious.

If you haven't been told "you're hired, here is your class date"...then you won't be hired here for a long time.

NetJets has stopped hiring indefinitely.

Ran into a guy on his first IOE flight yesterday, just out of training. He said one more new hire class is at Easton now, the last for 2008. Typical for December. Hiring will be as needed in 2009, and a/c delivery schedule hasn't changed, so unless you are Jim Gorman or higher pay grade, I would stop making definitive posts. Things are way too dynamic and fluid at this point.

Ran into a guy on his first IOE flight yesterday, just out of training. He said one more new hire class is at Easton now, the last for 2008. Typical for December. Hiring will be as needed in 2009, and a/c delivery schedule hasn't changed, so unless you are Jim Gorman or higher pay grade, I would stop making definitive posts. Things are way too dynamic and fluid at this point.

Yeah I would take your own advice as the last new hire class was in Easton in mid October. There is an orientation going on right now for non flight crew new hires though.

Let's just say I have an in.;)

For those of us that had an interview with NetJets in September, any word on when the interviews are going to start-up again?

You want communication from NetJets while you're in the interview/hiring pipeline? Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

That's good one.

You want communication from NetJets while you're in the interview/hiring pipeline? Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

That's good one.

Wow, that's terrible that we have that reputation now. Hard to believe how different things are from when D.M. was in charge of this department. I think this is one area where the company really screwed up IMHO.

Latest resources

Back