• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really????? Funny how there's a class there right now... I'm sorry, is this Mr Gorman?

I saw an upgrade "charm school" class on the schedule but they were not new hires. This is one fight I hope to lose though. I hope we are still hiring and training.

I saw an upgrade "charm school" class on the schedule but they were not new hires. This is one fight I hope to lose though. I hope we are still hiring and training.

The last new hire class was scheduled for this month and after that, nothing... Heard that there was a class there right now but it was small. I'll check into it.

According to Rachel who has been calling people who interviewed in May and June, the last new hire Indoc class for pilots was in October. Supposedly, they were going to run an Indoc class in December, but that didn't happen. That's what many of us were told anyways.

One of our union officials just said that they briefed a class in November so that information is bad as well. I think we can all agree that NOBODY knows what's going on anymore.

One of our union officials just said that they briefed a class in November so that information is bad as well. I think we can all agree that NOBODY knows what's going on anymore.

Seems like YOU don't know what is going on, rest of us know what is going on, but we won't tell YOU.

You need to just sit there till your airline leaves and quit posting! CMH has done a number on those two brain cells you had left.

I have to go "practice" now so leave me alone!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back