• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap, its in two days. I'm freakin out man... I'm freakin out!

Relax man...the interview process there is painless, in fact you might enjoy it. You've got the call to interview and that is the hard part, do not give them a reason not to hire you. Good luck!

Relax man...the interview process there is painless, in fact you might enjoy it. You've got the call to interview and that is the hard part, do not give them a reason not to hire you. Good luck!

Thanks guys. I'm not freakin out THAT much. Just the usual preinterview stuff. I'm lookin forward to it, and hopefully turning in my notice in another week or so. I'm interviewing for TEB. Between my buddy over there, interview gouges and harrasing every guy in a gold tie I've run into for the past few months, I'm probably gonna do ok. :beer:

Don't forget to shine your shoes! Let us know how it went when you get back. As everyone has said, you should be fine. You know what you know. They just want to make sure you're a good fit...they wouldn't have picked your app out on a whim otherwise.

I think they are looking for a reason to hire you. You must fit the mold if you got the call. Keep a positive attitude and relax. They make it easy for you.

Good luck.

Hiring into PBI?

Had my application in for a while. I was told that they aren't hiring into PBI right now and I need that. Anyone been hired into PBI in the last 3 months??

Had my application in for a while. I was told that they aren't hiring into PBI right now and I need that. Anyone been hired into PBI in the last 3 months??

I just saw on another board that a guy got hired onto the Ultra at PBI within the last week or so. Not sure how many more, etc.

I dont want to get anyone in a bad situation, but I would almost say to tell NJs that you would be happy taking any base. Then when they call you for the job, say, "and this is for PBI, right".

I only say this, because when I got called for the job, we spent 10 minutes discussing what airplanes I could choose from, then I finally thought to confirm my base.

Not that it matters too much regarding future hiring, but in the June 4th indoc class, the breakdown was this:
3 PBI
1 DAL
3 LAX
12 TEB
7 CMH

7 Hawker 400 (Beechjet)
1 Ultra
7 Excel
2 Hawker 800
6 Sovereign
3 G-200

Latest resources