• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Interview Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wear the tie and you could be 2,642 of 2,642. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

P.S. Hope you like to raise and lower the gear.

Ties are important! On day 2, Derinda remarked on how much she liked my tie at least 3 times! I will gladly sell said tie to highest bidder.

She said the same thing about my tie, once when I didn't get a job offer, and again when I did get one..... Oh, and it was the same tie......

NJAPLT said:
She said the same thing about my tie, once when I didn't get a job offer, and again when I did get one..... Oh, and it was the same tie......

Man, why did you p** in my cereal? I was anticipating some serious jack for that tie.

i recommend useing the same suit but with 2 different shirts and 2 different ties. i'd wear a nice flashy ring too, show some glitter man!

get this, on the interview i shaved that morning and i had a little razor cut on my neck...about 1/4 inch long...yep went real nice with my nice white shirt. how could they forget the guy with the slit throat...hey they hired me anyway!!!

relax, fit in, show some class, talk with the staff and have fun...

excell bound!

Last edited:
I recommend a skin-tight, spandex jumper with rabbit fur hat with fuzzy dice hanging off the brim. Worked for me...

How bout a ten gallon hat and some azz-less chaps? Maybe I should shave the posterior first though eh?

Latest resources

Back