Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mainiac

Anybody with info about this would be greatly appreciated

Completed all the paperwork in the NJ app, sent it in on the 12th of Jan, and was curious if anyone knows how long it's taking to get the interview offer these days. Most of the recent threads I've been reading seem to be about a week or so. Didn't know if the Independence shut down has flooded the HR dpt at NJ? Also, if NJ doesn't offer an interview after the app process, do they notify you of that? My only concern is the credit report request, a few lean years post 9-11 has my credit score looking pretty dismal.

Any feedback, Thanks!

I'm at a little over two weeks too. I feel like a little teenage girl waiting for the phone to ring the week before prom. I think I check my email about 20 times a day.

I sure don't want to be left at home while everyone else is at the dance.

Yo King - I'd pull those beads before your interview. BTW - Does Novak let you wear those? He made me undo my cornrows...... ;)

Good luck to all awaiting the email!!

Baja.

Thanks for the feedback, anyone know anything about the credit question? Most of the guys I've flown 135 with seemed to always be on the brink of poverty, hope my fiscal picture doesn't keep me out!
Irony: I want this job so I can start paying off all these bills!

Thanks again

I'm guessin' that we all got caught up in the post Indy shutdown flood! I sent my stuff in almost three weeks ago, and impatiently waiting too! Do e-mails from current NJA pilots to HR help speed things along? I've got one from a Captain and wondering if more would hurry things along.

Been about two weeks for me. I also have a few NJ buddies pulling for me, but it doesn't seem like that is doing much good. I think your right Wind, the Indy guys probably have HR backed up a bit. Hopefully all of us poor charter slackers will be joining the best thing going in aviation real soon. Good luck to us all.

As to credit .. in the past you had to be able to hold a $5000 credit card for on the road expenses. With the new company credit card I am not sure if that is still true. There were some pilots in the past who did not get hired because of credit problems, but the specific one I heard of was a pilot cosigning and his buddy went bankrupt on him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back