NJA Indoc Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starcheckdriver

Has anyone been contacted by Netjets for an Indoc class date in October, November, or December? Has anyone heard what the Indoc schedule is for the rest of the year.

The last class mentioned on here begins 9/16. Anything past that?

Called for 13th Oct

Just got a call for the Oct 13th class date...a buddy of mine also got called, and Linda said she is making several calls today.

All the best to those still waiting, and hope to see some of you clowns on the 13th!

FWIW, Interviewed end of May, got the infamous 'looks good' email beginning of June, got the equally infamous 'still evaluating' email mid July, got the official offer beginning of August, and got the Sept 15th class date at the end of August (which I had to bypass).

I feel lucky and blessed.
Avro

Last edited:
Has anyone been contacted by Netjets for an Indoc class date in October, November, or December? Has anyone heard what the Indoc schedule is for the rest of the year.

The last class mentioned on here begins 9/16. Anything past that?

I would say if you interviewed in June and get hired ("eventually") you will probably go to ground school after the 1st of the year is what I am hearing as of today.

So, is October the last class this year? Any idea of any of the June interviewees were given the October class?

I heard today that calls went out to several people. One of which interviewed in early June and was told about the whole after the end of the year date. I haven't heard anything else about people past mid June though.

Just got a call for the Oct 13th class date...a buddy of mine also got called, and Linda said she is making several calls today.

All the best to those still waiting, and hope to see some of you clowns on the 13th!

FWIW, Interviewed end of May, got the infamous 'looks good' email beginning of June, got the equally infamous 'still evaluating' email mid July, got the official offer beginning of August, and got the Sept 15th class date at the end of August (which I had to bypass).

I feel lucky and blessed.
Avro
You're going to need a new name their "cheese eater." That is unless NJA bought AVRO's....Oh that would be sweet, wouldn't it?

Did anyone interview in July ?? I hear a lot about June folks but little about later months. I went to CMH in Aug so I may be a while if lucky enough to be selected.

You're going to need a new name their "cheese eater." That is unless NJA bought AVRO's....Oh that would be sweet, wouldn't it?

That would be sweet! I will miss that airplane...very hard to get a bad landing in it. I took loads of pictures and video during my last trip. :crying:

Latest resources

Back