• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if they will fly you to training from your home airport or if you have to fly from your assigned domicile? I am getting married the day before i leave for training and PBI is a 4:30 drive

SAEflyer said:
I am getting married the day before i leave for training and PBI is a 4:30 drive
Congratulations!
I must say that is the most extreme way I have ever seen to remember your hire date.

I say bring her with you. Not exactly the ideal honeymoon, but next year you can give her Hawaii.

SAEflyer said:
I am getting married the day before i leave for training and PBI is a 4:30 drive
I hear they have special rates at Sirens for newlyweds... :D

Congrats, see you on the line.

SAEflyer said:
I also got the call, i believe i interviewed with P3. I'm on the 2000 as well starting March 6th at the PBI domicile. Thanks all!

Wow - great job on the 2000. If you are going to be an FO for awhile, it might as well be in a comfy aircraft with a flight attendant... Good job.

I don't think anyone from my interview group wanted CMH, one guy wanted Dallas and i don't know if he got the job or what a/c he got, but it seems as if Domicile had nothing to do with A/C. I was basically given my choice of planes

Thanks Guitar, Im coming over from FLOPS, 7 yr guy. Hey! wasnt that on an earlier thread? I also started at Raytheon TravelAir.

p3hawk said:
Thanks Guitar, Im coming over from FLOPS, 7 yr guy. Hey! wasnt that on an earlier thread? I also started at Raytheon TravelAir.

If it was mentioned on an earlier thread, I guess I either missed it or forgot it. Regardless, welcome aboard and enjoy winter in CMH during training. We've actually been having a pretty mild season up here.

SAE your getting married the day before training? If you let them know they will change your training date.

Or just call them and let them know. It's no big deal. I'm sure they will change your flight out of for you.

Latest resources

Back