NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
Let me be the first to call BS on that one.
Why is that BS??
Still a long way to go on the 50/50 C680s
50/50 on G150s
50 Hawker 4000 (Horizons
50/50 on the 400XP
Still taking XLSs and EXs.
We should have 200 orders without exercising options.

gunfyter said:
Let me be the first to call BS on that one.

I gotta agree with that. Even the 2-3 years I have heard seems a bit optimistic.

I think upgrade at NetJets will be far faster than any major with the possible exception of JetBlue. When I compare the airlines and their cutthroat competition to the fractionals I can't even get excited about going to JB.

Just remember to BEE POSITIVE.

I guess he/she is probably asking if the NJI people will ever come over on the list and where they'd fall and how they'd affect upgrade plans.

That would be my question too, but I already had it partially answered by another NJA guy but I'm always interested on someone else's take on the situation. :)

Lear70 said:
I guess he/she is probably asking if the NJI people will ever come over on the list and where they'd fall and how they'd affect upgrade plans.

That would be my question too, but I already had it partially answered by another NJA guy but I'm always interested on someone else's take on the situation. :)

I think if they come over they will have a fence... and will not affect upgrade times.

Just a side note here - current senority (as of 1-13) list shows 2256 pilots not 2500. Not sure how many people are at NJI.

Twotter76 said:
Just a side note here - current senority (as of 1-13) list shows 2256 pilots not 2500. Not sure how many people are at NJI.

Jeez, so on any given day there are approx. 500 NetJets crews flying? Seems like I sure don't hear them that often.

Add another member to the club

Just got the call from Linda L. 45 min. ago. Im on board. Falcon 2000 OOHH YYYEAH

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back