nja hiring on hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fly4funcrj

For those that are looking to apply to netjets, and/or have applied... From our web board, JG has informed people that hiring is postponed indefinitely. I wish I had more info, but that is all that is posted. I'm sure there will be more to come. I'm sorry to those looking to get on.

That sucks. Did the phone interview in August and was waiting for a call. Well, at least its looking like I'll be recalled back at my airline soon.
Good luck to all.

like we couldnt see this coming....its been said myself and others they can only make these planes and sims so fast.....unfortunatly all that are waiting for work are the ones that suffer.

Looks like some folks are just going to have to wait it out...this isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. Hang it there...this job is definitely worth the wait!

They just can't build those darn Cessnas fast enough. Surely you still aren't talking about your famous 2 year wait list. You must believe the economy is playing some role in this I hope.

Last edited:
As I read it, we have stopped interviewing. Big difference. There still needs to be more info from the hiring team. (I can't call them the other name)

they ewre only 6 month behind on calling people back....ya think the web site will be changed any faster than that?

the bubble has burst....its has peaked finally....

anyone under 2200 may get furloughed.....lol

Good call...

The people calling back are probably the same ones that update the web site.

So two months from now they will probably change it to "We are still considering changing the web site and will update the update once a month or so."

Latest resources

Back