• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA hired call?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed on Feb 19/20 no call or letter yet. No one on this date has gotten a call or letter that I know of.

onetimer

Our interview class was the first week of Feb. The first calls went out on Sunday the 17th, the "thanks but no thanks letters" were received and one call went out on the 19th, and the last call was on the 20th.

Hope this helps. I know the days pass excruciatingly slow between the interview and some sort of resolution.

Hang in there,

Swede

why are they taking so long to make a decision??

it used to be quick and painless, when I went in anyway....

They are waiting on the DNA samples to come back.

time line

I'm curious how long it is taking to go from letter from Derinda to interview. Also how many letters of rec you had. Did they give nay indication how many they are going to hire in 2008?
Thanks

why are they taking so long to make a decision??

it used to be quick and painless, when I went in anyway....

When word of IBB got around the applications began pouring in to NJA. When you have a lot of choices it naturally takes longer to arrive at a decision, I think. Having the overall best compensation package out there isn't just good for the pilots. It also enables NJA to be very selective, especially compared to those places that are overworking/underpaying the pilots. So much for the ridiculous notion (held by those with an agenda) that a fair contract will hurt a company...:rolleyes: Actually, the opposite is true. Many of those applying to NJA are disgusted Flt Ops pilots.

Good Luck to those waiting on the all-important call or hoping for an interview! NJW

It has taken them over a month already and they haven't even acknowledged receiving my application yet. I'd say they are a bit backed up over there to say the least!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm curious how long it is taking to go from letter from Derinda to interview. Also how many letters of rec you had. Did they give nay indication how many they are going to hire in 2008?
Thanks

airlinepilotcentral says Netjets will hire 400 pilots in 2008. But remember, we had or have 50 Hawker 4000s and 25 Falcon Easy on order. The Falcon order was halted at 5 (I heard Santulli wanted more range). As far as the Horizon, well you guys know the story.

I wonder what the HR dept. will do

Latest resources

Back