• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA furloughed pilots can work NJ China

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It does seem like they are all on the same team.

Too bad the only group that seems to have noticed this are furloughed and not allowed to talk to the big boys.

Gutshotdraw the LOA is great, but who, what, why, how?

It has no meaning without a job in China. Are you suggesting that there are "implied odds", with no cards dealt or seen. ;)

or is this some kind of reverse "tell"?

Great an LOA for China, that gets us what??? A big bag of D!cks?

hey Eboard get off you but and do something for the pilots other than a email twice a week. I will be made whole when you step it up to three emails a week, this will make up for the black hole i lived in for the past 3 years!!! Ill go back to making up rumors again

We'll see who benefits from this LOA. Seriously doubt it will be any furloughed guys. It will be interesting to see who gets on over there...

I wasn't actually commenting on the merits of the LOA.

I was commenting on the fact that the same nattering nabobs of negativity would have ripped the EBoard EITHER WAY. The fact that the usual suspects were repudiated, AGAIN, this past Monday is totally lost on them. They DEMAND "unity" and "leverage" and then do EVERYTHING they can to stir up old divisions, petty jealousy, and bitterness within the group. Kind of reminds me of the race hustlers actually.

As to the LOA itself, I think, on balance, it was a win for the pilot group, especially the furloughed pilots. I get the "philosophical objections" to negotiating ANY LOA during Section 6. But the idea that we somehow lost some "leverage" here is, I think, a reach.

We'll see who benefits from this LOA. Seriously doubt it will be any furloughed guys. It will be interesting to see who gets on over there...

I agree. "The fix" is in. With the exception of a "hand picked" few, I am skeptical we'll see a single furloughee or active line pilot in that outfit.

They have already hired 2 furloughed pilots per the [FONT=&quot]Senior Director, Flight Operations-Asia [/FONT]

So the next seniority list will show two furloughed guys as NJC?

How did they even apply? Why haven't we all been given the same chance to apply?

This feels more like the whole don't check the box thing…..

...How did they even apply? Why haven't we all been given the same chance to apply?..

Check for contact info in the Furlough forum on the union site.

Would be swell if NO active guys applied for China, leaving more room for furloughed guys who want to go

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back