• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA December Indoc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just finished recurrent this week and was told that they were running 20 -27 (can't quite remember the number) through by the end of the year. That's all the info I got before I dozed off.

I was just in recurrent and used all my drink tickets and THEN SOME>>>>>>>>>>

XP driver,

Did they say anything to you about more Indoc classes this year or anything about classes in 2009?

They did say that one more class this year then they will hire as they need...We are still getting aircraft so........hopefully we will hire...we went thru this back in 2002(i think) then hired a ton. So hang on..Apply online after Jan 1.

They did say that one more class this year then they will hire as they need...We are still getting aircraft so........hopefully we will hire...we went thru this back in 2002(i think) then hired a ton. So hang on..Apply online after Jan 1.

I haven't heard of anyone being notified for another class this year. Seems like a bit late in the year for another class given the holidays around the corner. Maybe notifications will come this week?

For those that interviewed in CMH already, do you recommend that they re-apply online as well? I assume that those who interviewed and haven't been rejected already should just hang tight and not submit an application.

Ahh yes, another thread on FI where a NJ person gets their undies in a wad because someone expresses their opinion. Just hear these guys out and try to answer their questions professionally. If you have no idea, then say so and leave it at that.

Hey Semore,
The guys in my class are very glad to be here. People ask my wife how I like my new job, she says "I can't believe how much he loves it". This after 32 years as a pilot at the majors (including Pan Am and Delta). If you are running into guys who don't like it here, kick their BUTTS (pun intended).

Latest resources

Back