• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA at last!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Don't worry, the coffee will be there...I'm comatose without it!

As soon as you get into indoc sign on to the crew ops site and get your bid in for the DAL domicile. Like someone else said, you may get awarded it before you finish IOE. Keep a sharp eye on the seniority list behind you. If they hire anyone into the DAL base before awarding it to you, you have a greivance me thinks.

As soon as you get into indoc sign on to the crew ops site and get your bid in for the DAL domicile. Like someone else said, you may get awarded it before you finish IOE. Keep a sharp eye on the seniority list behind you. If they hire anyone into the DAL base before awarding it to you, you have a greivance me thinks.

Thanks for the gouge! Will do & Happy New Year!

Just curious, how do you commute to a domicile? Is this something that is commonly done? Or just for airline furloughees who still have travel benefits?

Just curious, how do you commute to a domicile? Is this something that is commonly done? Or just for airline furloughees who still have travel benefits?

Out of pocket $$ on SWA, etc. There are several threads discussing this. Yes I know what I'm getting into. Once I can get assigned to DAL, it won't be that bad from CRP.

Latest resources

Back