NJA App Timeframe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Initial Customer Service Screening??

I updated my app info in late December, and just got a voice message this week from crew recruiting concerning an Initial Customer Service Screening which would take about a half hour to complete on the phone. I was wondering if anyone else got this call, and what it's all about. Thank you.

mail app in late dec, accepted Jan 5th, offered interview Feb 10th, Interview in early Mar. I was told by many friends that work for NetJets, that if you get the accepted app email, you will get an interview. They don't accept all apps, only the ones they are going to interview.

Emailed Resume and got the application send to me in Nov.

Sent in application 3rd week of Dec.

Acceptance email 4th week of Jan.

No internal help.

Currently waiting to hear about an interview.

Ref

Last edited:
Online app versus email

Has anyone had any communication from NJ since sending in just the online application? I know the old way was to email them then you get a application packet but the website says to download and mail the application, did that about 5-6 weeks ago. Plus should I wait to verify they received my initial application before talking to my internal connects?

THX I know this gets repetitive...

Has anyone had any communication from NJ since sending in just the online application? I know the old way was to email them then you get a application packet but the website says to download and mail the application, did that about 5-6 weeks ago. Plus should I wait to verify they received my initial application before talking to my internal connects?

THX I know this gets repetitive...

I'd have your connections send in their recommendations now with a note to HR to attach them to your app.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back