NJA 1st QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you proved Bent Overs point then

G4 > you need to drink some caffeine and waken up from your stooper and get a clue about things > you need to get the facts

Which point did I prove? Also, I have flown here for 11 years, the same company as you, so I am not clueless. Because I disagree with you doesn't mean I am clueless about the facts. It means I disagree with your conclusions, with your solutions.

Unfortunately the last couple years have made me much more confrontational. I personally don't care if someone is senior or not. It doesn't make them any more of a man because they got hired sooner. Does a computer geek at Microsoft hang seniority over the head of any one in the cubicle next to them??

Nor does a 4th stripe automatically give them more skills or aviation prowess....

On this point I can understand what G4 is saying. There's no room in the cockpit for tension or confrontation.

Ran into a flight attendant friend two days ago. She told me that during a ferry flight last tour, her pilots were fighting, literally fighting, in the cockpit. She said she has never been so scared in the back of a jet before. I'm not sure what pro-stan mechanism is in place for an FA to report pilots but that kind of crap doesn't belong in a cockpit.

On this point I can understand what G4 is saying. There's no room in the cockpit for tension or confrontation.

Ran into a flight attendant friend two days ago. She told me that during a ferry flight last tour, her pilots were fighting, literally fighting, in the cockpit. She said she has never been so scared in the back of a jet before. I'm not sure what pro-stan mechanism is in place for an FA to report pilots but that kind of crap doesn't belong in a cockpit.

She should report it, period. You are right, this is disturbing.

Actually, you should report it.

Latest resources

Back