• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA 1st QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
" In reality, there would have been no way an NJA SIC would have had the opportunity to upgrade to a GIV....Any upgrades would have went to current NJA PIC's.. It's the PIC's who are upset because they did not get a chance to upgrade from their X to their GIV. .
This is true.

But also if we did not do the IBB ... Everybody who is an SIC would still be an SIC. No damage was done to anyone. However, some people got a good deal that seniority does not support... so some others are jealous.

On the flip side, I would not want to STILL be commuting to 5 bases. Or negotiating NOW from a starting point of 2005 CBA SIC payscales. As Pervis said ... it would be lunacy to want to still be on the 2005 CBA and negotiating right now, considering the economy none of us anticipated.

This from someone who voiced many complaints in 2007 against the IBB ... use the search function to see my posts back then. I was wrong in 2007, about the IBB

This whole Global discussion and who will bid it should be a moot point.......Remember NJA will furlough and the Globals will NOT show up because NJASAP is not going to give up on scope.....Management said it to recurrents and I always believe what management says!!!:D

Which reminds me.....Hey management, go F$$$ yourself and your FUD.

This whole Global discussion and who will bid it should be a moot point.......Remember NJA will furlough and the Globals will NOT show up because NJASAP is not going to give up on scope.....Management said it to recurrents and I always believe what management says!!!:D

Which reminds me.....Hey management, go F$$$ yourself and your FUD.

I might have misunderstood this post. Are you saying the Globals probably will not show up at NJA because of Scope?

I might have misunderstood this post. Are you saying the Globals probably will not show up at NJA because of Scope?

I would wager that globals won't show up because management will use them like a carrot during negotiations. "We'd like to give you Globals to fly, but you're going to have to give us X. Oh by the way, if you don't agree we'll have to furlough 300 more pilots and it will be your fault."

That's how business works.

I would wager that globals won't show up because management will use them like a carrot during negotiations. "We'd like to give you Globals to fly, but you're going to have to give us X. Oh by the way, if you don't agree we'll have to furlough 300 more pilots and it will be your fault."

I hadn't thought of it that way. However, we don't have any "Guffstreams" in the pipeline, and I feel the Globals will join our fleet. I would like to fly it, but I am told I am not senior enough. Guess I will have to settle for the V. :)

Just thought of something else. If we are not going to really get Globals, what long range plane do you think we WILL get? Our Gs are getting a little long of tooth.

Just thought of something else. If we are not going to really get Globals, what long range plane do you think we WILL get? Our Gs are getting a little long of tooth.
The owners will be on newer metal, it just won't be flown by gold ties.

Latest resources

Back