• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA 15 day flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One guy told me he's getting some unofficial advance notice on what his scheduling is going to be. Sounds like it could be somewhat like how it worked with the old 18-day schedule under the 2005 CBA.

But to review, you always get a minimum of 3 days off after any tour (whether it's one day or five days long) and once you work 15 days, the rest of the month is off.

I'm on the 15 day. I love it. Fleet managers will tell you your schedule ahead of time if you want to know. I usually call when I finish one tour and ask them when I'm going to start my next tour and they are always willing to tell me. I'm not sure how far out into the future they will tell you though.

Well, if you're senior to me it's a sucky schedule. I hate it and can't wait to get off. But if you're in a different fleet or too junior to take it away from me, I love it! It's nice to have short tours and only 15 days to work.

Well, if you're senior to me it's a sucky schedule. I hate it and can't wait to get off. But if you're in a different fleet or too junior to take it away from me, I love it! It's nice to have short tours and only 15 days to work.

Agreed. I am afraid I will lose it in June.

It was advertised that you would likely not work 15 days. That is not correct. You will work 15 days. It also does not really seem flexible. Scheduling knows when they want to use you. Heavy days (red) and weekends seem to be common. The schedules were on crew ops, but my March schedule has recently disappeared. Probably because it changed on someone and they had their BB turned off and failed to show up (speculation only).

Latest resources

Back