Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
Just curious which (if any) of the fleet types at NJA do the leg out the islands. Or international for that matter. Or is that more done by the G4 on the NJI side of the house? Thanks!

Twotter76 said:
Just curious which (if any) of the fleet types at NJA do the leg out the islands. Or international for that matter. Or is that more done by the G4 on the NJI side of the house? Thanks!

Citation X and Falcon 2000

hey bizjet737,

you must be super senior at nja to be on the bbj. i understand even the FO slots went to <100 on the seniority list, which has over 2000ppl. how long have you been there and what's life like in the nja bbj world? i heard things were pretty stagnant for a while - any growth?

fcn

#22 on the list, 17yrs next week. the bbj is really busy now - flying almost everyday. only a handful of owners, but the "bbj club" card (marquis program) is selling tremendously. plus, we're doing a lot of g4 trips lately - i was told it's because they're broke alot. have authority to purchase two more bbj's - supposedly looking for them now but there aren't any used ones for sale.

bizjet737 said:
#22 on the list, 17yrs next week. the bbj is really busy now - flying almost everyday. only a handful of owners, but the "bbj club" card (marquis program) is selling tremendously. plus, we're doing a lot of g4 trips lately - i was told it's because they're broke alot. have authority to purchase two more bbj's - supposedly looking for them now but there aren't any used ones for sale.

Wow - sounds like fun. I had heard the BBJs weren't selling too too well when you guys first got them but it seems that problem has been overcome. The bbj seems the ultimate corporate jet.

Of course, what do I know, I'm just interviewing with you folks real soon......

FCNelson said:
Wow - sounds like fun. I had heard the BBJs weren't selling too too well when you guys first got them but it seems that problem has been overcome. The bbj seems the ultimate corporate jet.

Of course, what do I know, I'm just interviewing with you folks real soon......
Can't be very cost effective to regularly fly G-IV owners in the BBJ. Sounds like fun to start at 27K a year as well. Of course, what do I know.
I wonder what the senior BBJ guys think of the current state of labor relations. Are they worried?

miles otoole said:
Can't be very cost effective to regularly fly G-IV owners in the BBJ. Sounds like fun to start at 27K a year as well. Of course, what do I know.
I wonder what the senior BBJ guys think of the current state of labor relations. Are they worried?

Thats the gamble anyone contemplating going there right now is taking. $27k a year definitely sucks. I have friends at NetJets and they all report a unified pilot group that is quite militant in wanting a greatly improved contract. We'll see how it all plays out - NJA mgmt is definitely playing hardball.

FCN

the bbj is on a different pay scale.

Latest resources

Back