• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ repsonse time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not as fast as a smart ass reply to a Flight Info post.
:)

Bwahahahaha. Good one.

Not positive but I think 4 hours in the CONUS (excluding peak period days of course). Longer internationally and depends on which continent.

These days, response time is usually better than that, especially in the popular cities.

Best I experienced was something like 30 mins! An owner had landed in London Luton & was on his way to the city centre by limo (about 20 mins away from Luton) when he was 'phoned about a relative who had just had a serious health issue (something very nasty such as a heart attack, etc). He requested a flight soonest, on anything, to his home destination, & the limo turned back to Luton.

We had landed inbound only a little earlier from a different booking, were just finishing fuelling for a trip later in the day, & got the call to get ready for an immediate flight. We hadn't shut down the APU, the flight package arrived within 15 mins, & 5 mins after that, I met the owner who expected a departure delay.......

No sir, luckily no ATC restrictions & we blocked off about 30 mins after he had called for the flight. Perfect timings - & his relative recovered. :)

I think he means the minimum contractual response time.

<<<< I think he means the minimum contractual response time. >>>>

Of course, but how else I can get a good story posted?? :D

5 minutes...I just finished putting the mighty E+ to bed and BZZZZZ!! BZZZZZZ!!! "Brief Update Received"....

I'm not certain, but I do believe that response time refers to the time between the owner calling, requesting a trip and a plane being ready to go with the stairs down, flight plan filed, stock resupplied and all that good stuff.

I find it hard to believe you went from plugs in to boarding pax in 5 minutes, allowing for the company to do their part...ya know, answering the phone, entering it into the computer, deciding if there is a plane near by and sending you an email.

I feel like Vinny from My Cousin Vinny.

"Are you SURE about those five minutes??? Are you sure!?!?! I find it hard to believe the laws of physics are different in your cockpit than the rest of the entire fractional industry...are sure about those five minutes???"

I'm done with this guy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back