• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ PBI Parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the past our pilots have been able to park in Sig's lot. I don't know if anything has changed, but I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

20.8 Parking Fees at Domicile/Satellites
The Company shall provide reimbursement for parking expenses for those pilots who use a Domicile/Satellite when no parking spaces are otherwise provided by the Company at the Domicile/Satellite Airport

You could also park in a regular pay parking lot. It would be easier if you were airlining out.

You can park at Signature, but I think they want to to drive through the security fence and park on the ramp. This allows Signature customers to have the space's in the parking lot.

There is a notice about it posted in the NJA locker at PBI.

Make sure you buy josie a jug or box of wine.

She really enjoys it.

I asked where they wanted me to park. Out in the front lot is where I ended up. Been there a week and will be there for 2 more.

WP

Diesel said:
Make sure you buy josie a jug or box of wine.

She really enjoys it.

Yah, pull right up front, do a loud whistling noise and point your finger at Josanna to come hither and take care of your car for you while you leave for the week. She might even be able to clean it and wax it as well.

Most importantly as Diesel mentioned, bring her some wine. Not an expensive bottle of Robert Mondavi or a nice Auslesee..........but rather some nice freshly boxed Rhine wine. You dont have to over do it, just get the less expensive boxed wine as well. You'll be IN if yah do that.

...And don't forget to help yourself to Josanna's little ol' golf cart...just jump on and take your catering and baggage to the airplane, especially if the bird is up at the maintenance hangars...no reason to walk...

steel said:
...And don't forget to help yourself to Josanna's little ol' golf cart...just jump on and take your catering and baggage to the airplane, especially if the bird is up at the maintenance hangars...no reason to walk...

She would scratch your eyes out for touching the cart.... That is her pride and joy.....

Latest resources

Back