• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats the one. You guys should get an interview within a month or so. Good luck!

Great, I got my acceptance letter on April 4th.

I got my fingers crossed.

Best of luck and Godspeed to all of you,this is an awesome place to be !

Yes, good luck to all applying! I just think you shouldn't have to. Your present employers should be treating and paying you right--like the professionals y'all are. Their loss will be NetJets' gain.

To those staying behind: Please don't fall for the BS that your company can't pay you the going rate. Obviously, they do have more money but choose to waste it on training pilots to replace the ones they could have kept if they had made better management decisions...:rolleyes:

Yes, good luck to all applying! I just think you shouldn't have to. Your present employers should be treating and paying you right--like the professionals y'all are. Their loss will be NetJets' gain.

To those staying behind: Please don't fall for the BS that your company can't pay you the going rate. Obviously, they do have more money but choose to waste it on training pilots to replace the ones they could have kept if they had made better management decisions...:rolleyes:

My employer treats me great, pay isn't so bad either.
I took my current job because it was a step in the right direction away from the airlines. PIC time in a medium size corporate jet and great benefits brought me here. Now I am looking 10 years down the road, where do I want to be? My current position is comfortable, but no real chance for advancement. Net Jets has made a transformation sinc I looked into it 4+ years ago. Amazing what happens to the whole culture when th employees are treated as assetts and not asses. So, here I am, hoping for the chance to see if I am what they are looking for, and vice-versa.

woot!!! I got my app accepted letter today. And it looks just like yours. Hehe, maybe we will end up in the same hiring group.

Good luck all

My husband interviewed 4/9-4/11 and just got the call today. I think he's still in shock. No airplane assignment, but training in June.

Good luck!

Another wife posting...:) Congratulations to your family, JTW!

Good luck, Mavrck!

Blzr, my comments were addressed to the underpaid/overworked pilots we see too often. To add to your amazement remark...it's also inspiring to see what can happen when a group chooses to stand together and elects good leadership. That was the first phase of the NJA transformation. The respect they gained from the Company was a logical result. Without the first, it's highly questionable whether we'd have seen the second. I'll keep my fingers crossed...:) NJW

Now B19 has two "nothing more than wives" to denigrate and malign. At least we all know that all of the amazing women in our lives are more than just the wife.

JTW, you are in good company with NJW. Welcome aboard. The water here is great. Jump right in.

Latest resources

Back