• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nj Dal Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sent my resume in early Jan, got the packet the next week and the wait e-mail on feb 12. I told them I wanted DAL and have had to wait until now to get the invite. Keep waiting guys. I will post an update after my interview and share what they say about DAL.

Same basic timeline for me. I got the wait email on Feb. 3rd.

Just got the confirmation email from Derinda for an interview on the 19 and 20. DAL is my only domicile option on my application.

Time to go get the suit tailored and polish up the shoes.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've sent the resume few days ago and received the automated courtesy reply from recruitment, Just wondering how long is it going to take from now on to get further communications from NJA, what kind of airplane assignment shoul I expect with Citation and Falcon 20 experience and how many sommersalt should i do in order to get DAL base?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks

haulingthemail said:
Ok, is there any other type that isn't open? say the Gulfstream 200? or the Citation X?

It all depends what they need on a given day. There are new hires in the straight Falcon 2000 all the way down to the Ultra.

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
No they do not. There are no SICs in the 2000EX.

I believe there were 2 SIC awards a month or two ago for the 2000EX. I also believe both had seniority in the 1800s.

June 21st award, #1787 and 1834 (that's 10/04 hire date). Pays the same as the GIV, so it'll be about the same seniority.

Latest resources

Back