Nj Dal Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DoneWell

Does anyone know what's going on with DAL, are they going to be interviewing for this base soon???? rumors has it that they might call applicants in AUG for SEP Interview!!!!! did anyone hear anything new?

I heard something about Oct/Nov for DAL, but that was third-hand, so who knows. The only other thing that I could add to that is that they've already got a stack of apps from people requesting DAL, so they'll likely call those folks in a first-in/first-out sort of fashion. Hopefully you are alredy in that queue.

I'm in the que, been there since February. Emailed Derinda last week to find out if there was an update. She said unfortunately nothing right now but she hopes to have some spots released to her pretty soon. Hopefully for those Oct/Nov dates you've heard about, GG.

I have been waiting for DAL since Jan. Last I got from Derinda was DEC or Jan. I hope your info is correct.

I have been waiting since May. I was told to send in a resume update every 3 months, does anyone know if they want it by post or if an e-mail update is ok? Thanks.

Last edited:
Pilots who interviewed end of June were offered DAL base. A friend of mine is a new hire there and was offered DAL.

Left hand, meet right hand...:confused:

Have they called for ANY interviews in Aug. yet! I want the CMH base and have been waiting for the interview e-mail.

What a mess! As a reminder, every domicile opening must first be offered to the pilots already on the property before new hires get a chance at it. It might be faster to work from within, off of the seniority list. Good Luck to all of you. NJW

Latest resources

Back