Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ A/C for newhires - Please rate in order.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mach92 said:
5. Hawker 800XP/PC: Not much to say but the pilots who fly these planes seem to love them. Good thing here is no inital training is done in Columbus. All sim and recurrents are in Wichita and Wilmington I believe.

That's a good reason to avoid the Hawker.....Wilmington....yech! That place is a hole. When I went there(many years ago), all the instructors I had knew of(about half of the guys in the Hawker program) were guys that had either lost their job when the airplane was sold, or ex-airline...and all were bitter and pissed off. Some seemed ready to go postal. :uzi:

Did I mention that Wilmington sucked, too? :D

Baja--Tell your ASA buddy to get over himself. I was a TWA MD80 Captain and I haul trash and dump coffee and the lavs, if necessary. If he's squeamish about that he'd better stick with RJ's.

Wolfpack--You'd better change your thinking about fat girls at the prom. They are WAY underrated! ;) I agree that the IV gets uncomfortable 30 sec. after I get in the seat. I haven't done anything longer than IND-EGE but that was enough. You'll find out in a couple of weeks...

XTW--Wasssup? :D TC

AA van driver,

Not much. Just sat at home a whole tour after not getting called out. Kind of a mid-winter break!:nuts:

It's weekend minutes, I figured you'd call.(cheap pr*ck):p

X

X--No time. I'm working this weekend. Someone has to...TC

Latest resources

Back